|InspectorsPrecision Converting Technologies LLC in Hudson Wisconsin, offers technologies for securing identities and safeguarding transactions in physical and digital environments.
Send Resume to email@example.com
The Operator will be primarily responsible Inspection of web based products in our climate controlled production facility Monday through Friday, Permanent Full Time (Flexibility in short term shift changes is a must)
• Verify through work orders that job processes, spec sheets, samples, proofs and drawings are correct before production run
• Maintain quality standards by checking registration, debris and overall quality
• Use digital instruments and measuring devices to collect and record continuous accurate SPC data
• Detail-oriented, deadline driven, self-directed and organized individual
• Ensure a clean, healthy, and safe work environment.
• Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned
All PCT employees must demonstrate an ongoing and unwavering commitment to quality through the following types of actions:
• Support and maintain Key Quality Characteristics on all daily work activities
• Continuously pursue corrective and preventative measures on all products and services
• Halt processes that could adversely affect product or service quality
• All employees are obligated to be aware of PCT’s Quality Objectives and Quality Policy
• High School Diploma or GED
• Detailed oriented
• Basic math and computer skills
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Must be able to communicate in basic English; read, write and understand
• Pass a drug and background check
NO AGENCIES, NO RELOCATION