Quality Assurance and product consistency are a priority for PCT. IT systems have been implemented to accomplish this objective.
PCT’s Quality Assurance Process includes:
- All projects are different, but share certain process relationships (ie print to die registration, print to print registration, converting to materials and so on).
- PCT works with our customers to identify all Key Quality Characteristics and tolerances on their specific projects.
- Key Quality Characteristics measured on press at the point of manufacturing.
- Full quality audit trail available on all parts manufactured.
- Data management including inline barcode verification, sequence management, and enrollment functions.
To meet our quality objective, our quality system starts with standardized documentation that provides the foundation to create a script for the operations production flow.